Re: [gnome-love] Starting at Gnome

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 11:10, Cameron Crothers wrote:
Hi,

I'm a 2nd year Bachelor of Software Engineering
at Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne,
Victoria, Australia.

I am a big fan of the Gnome desktop and project.

I am a compedent programmer in both Java and C++.
And am wondering what project you might be able
to sudjest that I could join.

Any sujestions would be greatly appricatied.

if nobody else suggests other projects, and if you like it, we need
somebody with C++ skills to complete the C++ bindings of libgda and
libgnomedb, as part of the gtkmm project.

If you're interested, drop me a mail.

cheers