Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Utilities 'A Brave New World'

On 8 May 2002, Glynn Foster wrote:

Date: 08 May 2002 02:44:08 +0100
From: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
To: gnome-love gnome org
Subject: [gnome-love] GNOME Utilities 'A Brave New World'

So why am I emailing you guys telling you all of this? Well there are
utilities to be tested, bugs to be reported, bugs to be fixed. This is
the ideal way to get into GNOME 2.0 development and be on par with the
great Havoc Pennington [2].

[2] I dunno why everyone chooses this guy...but it seems to be a defacto
GNOME standard.

He wrote a book, and his essay on how newbies should get involved gets a
lot of references.
he also has a very memorably name

exam time sucks, my head hurts.  im bored.

Alan