Re: [gnome-love] Someone is gotta know!!
- From: Benoīt Rouits <brouits free fr>
- To: gnome-love gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-love] Someone is gotta know!!
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:18:51 +0200
No, this is well : libgnome-vfs-dev :
and as you can see it is not in POTATO, but only in Woody and Sid.
Keep in mind that Potato has only Gnome 1.2 AFAIR, unless you install Ximian's packages and break all
You'd better upgrade to Woody!
* packages searching for debian :
* accessing woody packages with APT:
* about upgrading from Potato to Woody:
Ben FrantzDale:Ben wrote:
I suspect the library may actually be called libgnome-vfs-devel.
"Why don't you play this at the Botom Line ? We will arrange it."
-- Bob Hurwitz to Steve Reich
] [Thread Prev