Re: [gnome-love] Someone is gotta know!!

On Mon, 2002-07-15 at 17:20, Maya wrote:
I need to get a file called 'gnome-vfs-config' for my Debian Potato, I
know that the library name is libgnome-vfs-dev, but apt-get can't find
it. I have looked for it at the debian.org, gnu.org and some others but
I can't get the 'deb' package, WHERE IS IT?

I suspect the library may actually be called libgnome-vfs-devel.

--Ben