[gnome-love] Can't find header files

I am trying to install gnome-vfs-configh in my Debian box, and although
the './configure' script does not issue any warnings or errors the
'make' command does. Apparently the 'gnome-vfs-config' header files
include a header file called "liboaf/liboaf.h" and "gconf/gconf.h", but
my system does not have these files.
Does anyone here know how do I go about getting them?

TIA

--
The difference between a GRINGO and an AMERICAN is that the
AMERICAN believes that the name of his country is the name