Re: [gnome-love] help configuring anjuta

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 04:04, gnome-love-admin gnome org wrote:

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 05:57:55PM -0500, Maya wrote:
I am trying to install anjuta in my Debian Potato  P133 box, but
'./configure' tells me that 'gnome-vfs-config' was not found, I tried
using apt-get to install this package but it was not found, I looked for
it in, and others but to no avail. Does anyone here knows what
this package is or where I can get it from?

I'll most likly looking for gnome-vfs in a Gnome 1.4.x version. Maybe see or better
of the mirrors.

It should be available in Deboan unstable. Try gnome-vfs or libgnomevfs.
You need the development packages as well.

BTW, why don't you join Anjuta List or Anjuta Devel list ? You'll get
better details there.

Martin H.
gnome-love mailing list
gnome-love gnome org