[gnome-love] help configuring anjuta

I am trying to install anjuta in my Debian Potato  P133 box, but
'./configure' tells me that 'gnome-vfs-config' was not found, I tried
using apt-get to install this package but it was not found, I looked for
it in linux.com, and others but to no avail. Does anyone here knows what
this package is or where I can get it from?

--
The difference between a GRINGO and an AMERICAN is that the
AMERICAN believes that the name of his country is the name