Re: [gnome-love] Glade+Python tut

On Dec 30 18:42, Robert Laing wrote:
I've written a beginners' guide that goes through the steps of writing a
simple "gless" style app using Glade and Python on the web at
http://www.icon.co.za/~zapr/Project1.html
I wrote it because I couldn't find anything similar already available.
I'm hoping to expand it over time to cover a wide selection of "recipes"
of how to use widgets without having to delve into high level
programming.
Comments, suggestion etc would be welcome.

This is absolutly worth posting on gnotices and being linked to from
developer.gnome.org I belive.

--
* John Ericson john john pp se
* ICQ: 7325429 JID: high jabber org