Re: [gnome-love] Documentation for gtk--

On Feb 06 14:29, Mayan wrote:
Thanks everyone for responding to my message, I have now downloaded
Gtk--, now my next question is where can I get documentation explaining
the API of Gtk--.

Try the tutorials or the references on the same site. I use to have the
source of some other applications that I know is written in the same
language and then make a recursive grep on it to see if they have been
using the function Im looking for. Reading code is the best way to learn
how it works IMO =)

Also Gtk-- has its own maillinglist so you might want to try there: