[gnome-love] Gtkglarea maintainership

Hi,

Given that  it seems that gtkglarea is still unmaintained, that the previous maintainer didn't point a new
maintainer (or I may have missed that) and that I got no negative feedback on myself taking maintainership,
I'll go ahead.

Please, point me out the other mailing list I should announce it.
There's a need to release a new gtkglarea as there have been changes since the last release.
Who was testing gtkglarea under windows ?

If you have any comment, just go ahead.

Regards,
MCArkan.