Re: [gnome-love] GNOME 2 needs YOU! - gnome-utils : easy fix ;)

Well, I'm taking a little break from this, cause it's driving me nuts.
I tried the fix from Chema at
http://www.gnome.org/~chema/gnome-love/compiling_faq.html but it didn't
work.  I also installed the sgml-tools package from slack current,
which sounds like it was something i had missing.  Here is the text
from the package description.

   SGML stands for Standard Generalized Markup Language.  This is a
   system which allows you to produce LaTeX, HTML, GNU info, LyX, RTF,
   and plain text (via groff) from a single source file in SGML.  It is
   often used for technical software documentation, such as the Linux
   HOWTO documents.  This package includes everything you need to use
   SGML -- all the standard SGML tools, OpenJade, and tools for working
   with DocBook documents (various DTDs).

I even trien deleting the gtk-doc line from ~/bin/head/modules.sh, and
that didn't work either.  So i give up, before i throw my pc through
the window.  :)

Emptyone