[gnome-love] What is gnome-love for

gnome-love was started as a project to increase de developer base of
GNOME. One of the problems we've seen before was that because the
technology was becoming increasingly more complex (because we where
solving increasingly more complex problems) the barrier for getting
started to work on GNOME was beeing raised. The gnome-love mailig list
purpose is to help out new contributors get started in GNOME development
by guiding them with small tasks from which they can get the experience
to move along and contribute with larger tasks.

The appropiate list of general GNOME help questions is
gnome-devel-list gnome org or gnome-list gnome org depending on the
questoin. I am only pointing this out to help people submit the question
to the appropiate mailing list where it can be better answered.

regards,
Chema