Re: [gnome-love] gIDE home

On Tue, 2001-09-11 at 04:33, Francisco A. C. Pinheiro wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know a couple of things:

1. Is there an alternate home for gIDE? The site gide.pn.org doesn't
seem to work (at least for me, I keep getting a "netscape is unable to
locate the server" message). What I want is a gide manual.

there is a new website in the making at
<http://www.linuxrising.com/devtools/>. It contains a sub-page for gIDE.

2. Is the better choice for a gnome ide, to be used together with glade?

dunno

        /mailund

--
When life hands you a lemon, break out the tequila and the salt!