Re: [gnome-love] gIDE home

On Mon, 2001-09-10 at 14:03, Francisco A. C. Pinheiro wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know a couple of things:

1. Is there an alternate home for gIDE? The site gide.pn.org doesn't
seem to work (at least for me, I keep getting a "netscape is unable to
locate the server" message). What I want is a gide manual.

There isn't one yet since pn.org stop serving pages for gIDE but they
are working on a new one at : http://www.linuxrising.com/devtools/

2. Is the better choice for a gnome ide, to be used together with glade?

Well, glade right now is not yet a bonobo control so we don't have a IDE
that uses glade inside it (i have not seen adjunta, adjunta might be
using glade). We are working on a new glade version that we are going to
turn into a Bonobo Component to be embeded in IDE's.

love,
Chema

Thanks for your help,
Francisco.