Re: [gnome-love] my participation

Josh Steiner wrote:

Well that's obviously good news, but bad news because I wanted to do that
;-P

Anyone out there have any otehr suggestions for a smallish task that i can
cut my teeth on?

Well, there's been little activity on GtkGLArea for a long time. I have no idea if Janne Löf (jlof mail student oulu fi) is planning to port it to GNOME 2 or not. But *somebody* should,
it's a nice widget and a number of interesting applications depend on it.

I keep thinking about taking a swing at it myself, but that's about as far as I've gotten ... :(

peace,

Zach