Re: [gnome-love] my participation

On Mon, 2001-11-26 at 17:38, Josh Steiner wrote:
I heard that the GnomeGames module is pretty
unloved, does anyone know if SameGnome is being ported and if not who
should I ask to get permission to start hacking?

I've pretty much reached the same conclusions as you (started out with
nautilus in mind, and have switched focus to biting off smaller chunks).

FWIW, it looks like gnome-games is starting to get some lovin', but
there's still work to do. same-gnome is marked as ported, though...

Take a look at this thread:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-2-0-list/2001-November/msg00403.html

Regards,

- George