[gnome-love] my participation

I'm most of the way through the 2.0 Porting document (which is really well
done, I suggest everyone read it... I know that I will be grepping through
it as i code)  http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/porting/

There are several really nice things coming in Gnome 2.0 that I am very
excited for, like themeable/extenisble stock icons, this is definitely
going to be THE killer release for Gnome developers.  It really makes me
want to sink my teeth in and port something.  I originally thought about
helping out nautilus, but now think i should start with something much
much smaller whilst I am still learning my way around Bonobo :)

On that tip, is anyone keeping a list, even mental, of which apps ahve
begun porting?  I'd like to take claim of a small application for a week
or so and see how I do.  I heard that the GnomeGames module is pretty
unloved, does anyone know if SameGnome is being ported and if not who
should I ask to get permission to start hacking?

Thanks,

Joschi

Josh .. Yoshi .. Joschi .. xiphoidprocess.com .. eds.org/~joschi