[gnome-love] Newbie to Gnome Development wants to help

Hi Guys,

I've been meaning to get into developing on gnome for too long and
thought that the move to 2.0 would be a good chance for me to get
involved.

I'm a compotent programmer in C, learn quickly and want to get into some
simple stuiff first to get a feel for this.

I am busy with work and a new family so I'm not sure how involved I can
get but I guess we'll deal with that when we need to.

So basically I'm looking for feed back from someone on where/what I can
help with. I've got the latest Ximian Gnome installed and I've also got
the Gnome 2.0 snapshots from red-carpet installed.

Thanks in advance for help/advice that you'll all be giving me when I
ask stupid questions :-D
--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer