Re: [gnome-love] Gnome Accessibility Project

On Fri, 2001-11-09 at 15:10, John J. Boyer wrote:
Hello,
I am interested in helping to make Gnome accessible to people using
refreshable Braille displays. What kind of work needs to be done, and whom
should I contact? I have lots of expertise in C.
John

Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org
825 East Johnson; Madison, WI 53703

You probably need to talk to some of the sun people.  billh and calum I
think.  They are often on irc.  I am sure someone more useful than me
can give you their e-mail addresses.