Re: [gnome-love] Delays between CVS checkins and availability to vicious build scripts?

Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
[snip...]

If you are "just looking", then not really. One you get to the point of
contributing stuff (you are posting to gnome-love because you're about
to start contributing aren't you?? Otherwise, gnome-list or gnome-devel
are probably more appropriate. :-) ), you can probably get an account on
the main CVS server. But initially, you will need to start contributing
and convince people of your good intentions (which isn't usually very
painful).

Cheers,
Malcolm

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I feel a little better now that I've got a handle on how the system works. Hopefully, I'll start generating some (useful) patches before long!

Thanks again,

- George