[gnome-love] Couple questions

Hi All. I got a few questions.

First I thought Calum Benson had a cool observation that the desk-guide
applet had no indication of a way to configure multiple desktops so I
went ahead and added a right-click option to the desk-guide that just
opens the sawfish workspace capplet. My question is how do I go about
determining whether the user is actually using sawfish. Right now I just
check for sawfish-capplet binary, but how do I check to see if sawfish
is actually running? Is there an easy way to query GNOME to see if
sawfish is the window manager?

Second question. What is a good way to make a button larger? For example
in gtali (yatzhee game )the "Roll!" button is small. It would be nice to
have a big fat button to press. Now I could just add spaces to the label
but what about in the y direction?

Finally in creating a cvs diff if I create a new file it does not show
up in the diff. I'm using exactly what Chema told me -
cvs -z3 diff -RN -u5
Chema also said to do a "cvs add" for new files but I get a message
saying I need CVS write access.

That's it for now. I appreciate all the help given on this list.

Regards,
Kevin