Re: [gnome-love] Re: [Nautilus-list] GNOME user environment brainstorming

It does, if you know what "execute" means.  However, some people
(especially women, at the risk of sounding sexist!) have been shown to
be really uncomfortable with these sorts of words that carry other
aggressive connotations-- "execute", "abort", "kill" etc., which are all
in common usage, especially on *NIX systems.  It would be nice if we
could find some nicer, cuddlier, fluffier words instead so we didn't
alienate half our potential audience before we started  :o)

"Put down"
"Lay to rest"
"Fluffy's gone to the big rabbit hutch in the sky"