[gnome-love] Re: [Nautilus-list] GNOME user environment brainstorming
- From: Ian McKellar <yakk yakk net au>
- To: John Sullivan <sullivan eazel com>
- Cc: Calum Benson <calum benson ireland sun com>, nautilus-list eazel com, gnome-love gnome org, gnome-2-0-list gnome org
- Subject: [gnome-love] Re: [Nautilus-list] GNOME user environment brainstorming
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:13:36 +0800
On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 08:35:16AM -0700, John Sullivan wrote:
2) The standard meaning of "execute" is, of course, "kill". As Calum points
out, this is not at all nice or cuddly or fluffy. Some people don't like
using death metaphors lightly.
You'll have to tear that from my cold dead hands...
[sorry, in joke ;)]
3) The standard meaning of "execute" is, of course, "kill". In unix lingo,
"kill" means the opposite of "execute". That is very confusing.
I never throught of that before.
] [Thread Prev