Re: [gnome-love] Evolution and mailto: url's

I think adding a command line switch like "--compose <email address>"
would be good.  And I can add that, but I've never dealt with CORBA or
OAF, or anything of that nature.  So I'd like to get some help in that
area.

This has been implemented as part of the `compose' binary that is in
`evolution/cmdline' program.  It is not built by default, because it
exposes a bug in the Evolution shell that is being fixed as we speak.

Compose is a really small program: 152 lines

Miguel.