Re: [gnome-love] Hello

One thing that I think would help GNOME out quite a bit is a
gnome-love.gnome.org web site that would have worthwhile abandoned or
unmaintained projects for people (such as the ones on gnome-love mailing
list) to browse and possibly decide to pick up and run with.

Maybe we can open a section on the GNOME `To-Do' system for this?
Currently the To-Do system is hosted at http://www.gnome.org/todo

I like the idea, I am a bit afraid that another web site will just
become another thing that we have to maintain and another thing that
might fall through the cracks.

I don't know if there are many of these in the GNOME CVS, but I do run
into them sometimes on SourceForge.  I wouldn't mind working on
something like this also.  It would be like Adopt-a-Project.

There are many little projects.  If you want to put up a web page with
this, I am sure we can get the domain pointing wherever it needs to
point and we can get it linked in a few spots.

Miguel.