[gnome-love] Re: TODO #2: Write demo application for libgnomeui

Here you have a small patch to make it.

It's based on the original test-gnome.

It isn't finished, has many bugs and I hope correct it soon.

I need to know which widgets will be finally at libgnomeui or which ones
will be modified soon.

I have a problem with the Bonobo UI, I don't know how to tell test-gnome
to read it from the local directory and not from $prefix/share/gnome/ui,
so now you need to copy it.

Your help is welcome.

Martin, Could I commit this?

Thanks in advance.