Re: [gnome-love] Re: glade2

El 19 Jun 2001 20:32:15 -0500, Chema Celorio escribió:
On 20 Jun 2001 11:11:57 +1000, Shane Butler wrote:
Chema,

I am interested.  What is the plan of attack -- what needs to be done?

I'm also interested. We will need it at gnome-db at the near future.

Lots of stuff that needs to be done. I don't know your experience but
one thing that we need is to create the signal editor (just as the old
glade had) so you could start with this. The difference will be that the
signal names will be queried from gtk, there is new feature in gtk to
get all the signal an object has (I coded last night some functionality
to get the widget properties like this too).

I think it would be better if we can talk on irc regarding this, we need
a two way conversation. I am most of the time in irc sever irc.gimp.org
channel #xst or #gnome. Over irc we can discuss the details on what
needs to be done.

Have you compiled glade2 from cvs already ?

reagrds,
Chema