Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

This seems inconsistent to me.  The user would check tabbed mode but
then it would only be tabbed sometimes.  I think it would make the
most sense if at (1) you have two menu options:  `New Terminal Tab'
and `New Terminal Window' and at (2)  you follow whatever the user has
selected as their preference.

You are confused.  The behaviour I am describing happens only when the
user clicks on a `Terminal Icon'.  It would be confusing if no
window pops up, but rather just a new tab appears on a terminal that
*might* not even be on the screen.

Personally, I think I would only benefit from this at (2) because I
can't remember the last time I clicked `New Terminal'.  But I may be
an odd user.

Miguel