[gnome-love] hello again people :)

I was looking at the todo at gnome.org and saw that gcalc needed som
help
that was listad as easy.
I am not 100% sure it was "easy", but i think it was.
The thing is that gcalc needed som fixing with the buttons so that the
program lookes
better when it is resized, but.. correct me if i'm wrong here, but don't
gcalc
use the function 'gnome_calculator_new()' ??
I tooke the time to downlad gnome-utils from CVS and it sure seems like
it in the
source :)
So, if it is gnome_calculator_new() that creates the calculator, then it
is not gcalc
that needs more job is it?

As i see it.. it is the gnomelibraries that needs more job, and is this
realy
a job that is "easy" ?
Maybe it is so..  i dont realy know..  but to do this, then i guess you
would have to
download the source for the gnome libraries and fix the
gnome_calc.._new() and
recompile the thing..  To me this sounds like a non-easy thing.. :)

But.. hell.. i could be wrong :)