Re: [gnome-love] CVS, diff, organize my dev, etc.

Le 01/06/01 23:44:14, Kevin Vandersloot a écrit :
You can just do a diff for individual files or directories. So if you
just changed gtk.h you could use 'cvs diff -u gtk/gtk.h' for example, or
'cvs diff -u gtk/' would only do the gtk directory.

Thanks.
I already knew that however, the problem is with modifications in the same
file (a basic example would be entries in Changelog, or you make a modif,
send the patch and then realize you forgot something -- as of my first
proposed patch here for two wheels mice handling in GDK).
Do you have some tips for this kind of things?

Tom.
P.S.: My last message took 7 hours (!) to get sent me back. I have this
problem only for gnome-love (and maybe other gnome mailing lists, but not
their *-request adress). Where can this come from?!