[gnome-love] libgnomeui TODO (easy)

Hi,

here's a small libgnomeui TODO item, can be done by almost everyone:

a) look at libgnomeui/libgnomeui/pixmaps and find out which things
   there are actually used or useful.

   If you find anything (for instance stock_menu_about.png), talk with
   the GTK+ folks to get it into GTK+.

b) look at libgnomeui/libgnomeui/gnome-stock-icons.c.

   There's get_default_icons() which registers all the icons from the
   pixmap/ directory.

   For each entry, make sure that the icon size is correct and that we
   list exactly what is in the pixmaps/ directory (I mean, that there
   is nothing in pixmaps/ which isn't in that list).

c) look at the same file.

   In the builtin_items[] field there are already labels for some of the
   icons. Finish the list and also add mnemonics (these "under_lines"
   are used for keyboard accelerators).

d) This one is a little bit more difficult.

   Look at libgnomeui/test-gnome/testgnome.c and
   gtk+/demos/gtk-demo/stock-browser.c and find a way to have such a nice
   stock browser for the stock icons in libgnomeui. Maybe it's possible
   to use the GTK+ one if you register the stock icons with it.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)