[gnome-love] [patch] --fixed-font for gless

Here is my first attempt at submitting a patch for a free software
project.  This is a short patch that adds the --fixed-font and -f options
to gless which makes it much more useful to me for the nautilus scripts
I've been writing.  I'd definitely appriciate any comments about style and
such, as I am learning how to most effectively cooperate on these kinds of
projects.

this was patched against the latest gnome-utils release as my linux box
at work is firewalled and I havn't been able to get around that yet...

Thanks.

Josh "Yoshi" Steiner - josh xiphoidprocess com - http://eds.org/~joschi

Xiphoid Process Records - http://xiphoidprocess.com
San Francisco based electronic music.