[gnome-love] How Do I Change The Printer Default In The Gnome-Print Module?

Hi,
        I am making modifications to Gnumeric for my company and they (the
testers) wanted to know if I could make the Print dialog window default to
the radio button for Printer vs. being defaulted to File.  I have found the
piece of code in Gnumeric that calls gnome_print_dialog_new and sets up.  Is
there any way to modify it in Gnumeric vs. changing the Gnome-Print module

Thanks,
Pat