Re: [gnome-love] gnome iconedit

Apparantly Gnome IconEdit has ceased to exist. However, I feel we do
require such a program (lightweight - just for making small
images/icons). Is there anyone who is planning to revive this program,
and maybe port it to GNOME 2 ?

People in gnome-2-0-list gnome org are going to be able to answer this
better.

There has been talk about it, and a few people emailed me asking if I was doing anything with it,
but I'm not, so if you want to port it go ahead.

My tips for starting would be: Disable the gnome-print and bonobo stuff,
and it should compile under gtk1.2. Then you can easily port that bit of
it all.

iain