Re: [gnome-love] gnome_app_create_toolbar() - finding pixmaps

On Tue, 2001-12-11 at 19:49, Seth Hettich wrote:
On Fri, 2001-12-07 at 03:42, Seth Hettich wrote:
I want to keep the pixmaps for my app in it's own $prefix.  But
even when I use GNOME_APP_PIXMAP_FILE in my  gnomeUIInfo and
give an absolute path it looks in the gnome $prefix

How can I have my icons where I want them?

add something like that to the INCLUDES for your application
-DW500_IMAGES=\""$(datadir)/walk500/"\"

and you would use it with a small helper function:
gchar *pixmap_full_from_filename(const gchar* fname)
{
    return g_strconcat(W500_IMAGES, fname);
}

Voila

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Nope.  Like I said, I tried a full path and GNOME_APP_PIXMAP_FILE.
It prepends the gnome install dir.

Oh, you need to load the pixmap file by hand and set the pixmap_info
member of the GnomeUIInfo struct to be raw pixmap data
(GNOME_APP_PIXMAP_DATA instead of GNOME_APP_PIXMAP_FILENAME).

I couldn't find GNOME_APP_PIXMAP_FILE (so I reckon you mean *_FILENAME).
Otherwise the GNOME_APP_PIXMAP_FILENAME seems to do what you want.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net