[gnome-love] Re: Panel and QuickLaunch Applet
- From: George <jirka 5z com>
- To: Dan Mueth <d-mueth uchicago edu>
- Cc: gnome-love gnome org, George <jirka 5z com>
- Subject: [gnome-love] Re: Panel and QuickLaunch Applet
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 14:48:49 -0700
On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 04:23:13PM -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:
Does anybody know what the future of the QuickLaunch applet is for GNOME
Currently no plans to make it obscolete
If it is sticking around in a form which is pretty similar to its current
form, it would be nice if a volunteer could improve it a bit. For example,
it would be nice if one could:
1) rearrange launchers inside the quicklaunch applet by dragging
2) drag and drop a launcher out of quicklaunch applet, as one
can do from one panel to another
3) access help for the launcher, as one can by right-clicking
on the launcher in the panel
4) add a property to allow one to turn off the "handle"
Generally, I think this applet should behave as if it was an integrated
part of the Panel.
Yes, this would be very nice.
George <jirka 5z com>
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds,
and the pessimist fears this is true.
-- James Branch Cabell
] [Thread Prev