RE: [gnome-love] Unwritten controls?

On 05 Aug 2001 19:40:53 -0500, Tom Musgrove wrote:
I'm fairly sure that the Gnome-DB group would appreciate some help writing
some bonobo stuff,

yes, we need help on some Bonobo stuff, mainly for doing a DB designer
component. It is alrady started, but it needs a lot of work. So, if you
want to help, just drop me an email

cheers

Tom M.
TomM Pentstar com