[gnome-love]Someone would like a game porting to gtk/gnome

On IRC the other day, someone called WildFox was looking for
volunteers to take a game of battleships which already has Qt/KDE
and MacOS (I think? Something else, anyway) incarnations and port
it to Gtk/GNOME.

I don't know whether this is the right list for it, but it seemed
the best bet, and Chema said "go for it". The code lives at
http://www.bonn-online.com/~danielmo/kbattleship.tar.gz
and the person who asked is wildfox kde org, who would love to
hear when someone does it.

I can't code. I have no idea whether this is a big job (wildfox
says not :)) or what. Chema, want to allocate this one out? It's
not actually "cleaning up little bits and pieces that already
exist in GNOME", but if it's not gnome-love fodder, where should
it be directed?

Telsa