Re: Certain font sizes can't be configured permanently

Am Samstag, den 12.09.2020, 00:47 +0200 schrieb SchmiTTT:

Assumed - 4K monitor (LED?) - is brandish and new ...

Yes, it is.

(new means fresh built in recent 6 months (within February until End
of August as build-date) )

then it is a matter of driver.

How could that be? The scaling factor applies to fonts only. It must be
a Gnome thing, isn't it?

And I didn't have to do anything with the driver. It just worked. Then
it suddenly broke.

Regards,
Volker

And you have to wait until March. Then driver would be (might be)
available.

Or you write driver yourself. This would mean too that monitor suits
to graphics card.