Re: Certain font sizes can't be configured permanently

How about
Install and Reinstall
all Gnome packages ?

sudo apt-get Install --reinstall gdm Gnome ?

Greetz. Val.

Volker Wysk <post volker-wysk de> schrieb am Fr., 11. Sept. 2020, 17:17:
Hi!

I have a 4k monitor, which means that all the font sizes must be
adjusted. I'm leaving the font sizes in gnome-tweaks alone, and am
setting a scaling factor of 1.6 instead. This worked fine until about a
week ago.

But now, after I log in, the configured font sizes don't seem to be in
effect. The fonts of the top bar, and of the icons on the desktop, are
tiny again.

When I change the scaling factor, in gnome-tweaks, the fonts are back
to the configured size immediately. It's enough to increase it by 0,01
and set it back to 1.6 again.

But the next time I log in, it's all back to tiny fonts again.

Is there any Gnome configuration magic, for how to set it permanently?

Cheers,
Volker