Display switching off

Hello Gnome list,
I have a CentOS 7.3 OS with gnome 3.14.0 desktop.
Everything works perfectly, except my dualdisplay setup...
Displays work, I'm happy, but then when I don't use them for X min, they go in suspend, and only the primary display comes back after typing/using the mouse.
When I go to gnome settings->display I see my primary display active and my secondary switched off. When I switch it on all works again...
How can I trigger this change on wake-up of display one?

Or maybe accomplish the same in some other way...

Thanks!

Best regards,
Geert