Re: Getting GNOME, need for information and orientation.

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 12:43:56AM +0200, FILIP CIKLEVSKI wrote:
GNOME,          gnome-list gnome org, good day,

Hello.

I can not find how to download, fetch on DVD and install the gnome-3.12.iso. Can I get information and
orientation for it.

Try the "Download the live image" button on the Getting GNOME [1] page.
I just tried it and it worked for me. Either burn it to a disc or write
it to a USB stick using the instructions directly below the button.

                Marcus

[1] http://www.gnome.org/getting-gnome/