Re: Spontaneous reset

On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 17:33 -0700, James Moe wrote:
Gnome v3.10.2
openSUSE v13.1
  Recently (the last 2 weeks) Gnome has been spontaneously resetting
as though I entered "alt-F2 r". The first time I was doing something
and thought I had fumbled the reset code in. It has occurred a couple
of times since then. And today while unlocking the desktop: All I did
was the usual ESC to get the login screen.
  Has anyone else seen this?

I have seen gnome-shell restarts; but only when using focus-grabbing
applications such as VirtualBox or rdesktop.  Releasing the focus seems
to occasionally crash gnome-shell.  It has not been frequent, or
reproducible.

I am also on openSUSE 13.1 x86_64.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383