Re: Unable for activities menu to behave correctly

I used live USBs and booted them directly to the pc. After launching an app the desktop stops the flicker. I only see this issue between hitting activities button and choosing an app.

Στις 26 Σεπ 2013 9:45 μ.μ., ο χρήστης "Michael Knepher" <mknepher bluethingy com> έγραψε: