Re: in Totem, where's the shuffle feature gone?

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 12:30:17AM +0100, Ciarán O'Riordan wrote:
I'm using Totem version 3.8.2 on Debian GNU/Linux.  I've left and right
clicked everywhere but I can't find the shuffle button, to go randomly
through my playlist.  I used this feature for years in previous versions but
now I can't find it.

Cannot check atm, but probably they're available in the application
menu. Click on "Totem" / "Videos" (or whatever the name atm is) next to
"Applications" in the top left corner of the screen.

In 3.10 it is a bit clearer that you can click on that.

--
Regards,
Olav