GNOME privacy

I'm cross-posting this, as this seems to be a more active list, and
hopefully it will find it's way to the right people.

On Sat, 2013-03-16 at 05:53 +0100, Stef Walter wrote:
On 03/15/2013 11:33 PM, fox_rplvhh wrote:
I noticed the privacy fundraiser campaign going on, and was wondering
if the design of these features will be discussed on this list, or
elsewhere?

Something I've been thinking about a lot lately, is how security
tends to jar with the user experience. I think we can do a better job
than this, and I'd like to contribute to the design of some of these
ideas. I'm actually planning to do a presentation on this topic later
in the year, and it would be great to finish with a showcase of these
ideas actually being implemented in GNOME.

I feel the same way, but work on fixing the experience has been slow.
Interested in your plans :)

I've done what I can with simple plugins and hacks, which I've
documented on my blog. I've just written a new blog post analysing
what's wrong with my implementation, and proposing how it should be
integrated into the desktop properly.

http://blog.sambull.org/security-design

Thanks,
Sam Bull