Save location for screenshots and backgrounds

One thing that bothers me with GNOME's current screenshot-taking
behaviour is that the screenshots default to being stored in just the
Pictures folder. It can result in a real mess. Many other
applications, including Cheese and Shotwell, place images they create
in specifically named folders like Pictures/Photos and
Pictures/Webcam. Meanwhile, Background Settings finds pictures in just
the Pictures folder, so with the current arrangement someone who takes
a lot of screenshots can end up a big list of screenshots in the
Pictures tab instead of something useful.

My suggestion is that gnome-screenshot should default to
Pictures/Screenshots for its auto-save directory, and a similar action
be taken in the future for applications that automatically add files
to user-visible folders. I realize this could use a bit more
discussion than just a bug report, so here I am :)

Dylan