FW: Ubuntu 11.10 gnome3 glitch

Hello Everyone!

I have just installed ubuntu 11.10 on my machine, and I wanted to use gnome3 as my default interface, but I'm having a glitch problem since I have installed it. When I turn on the computer, it seems to work well, but after some time, I get a visual glitch that doesn't allow me to read any word that is written on the interface, altough, the programs still work out well.
Do you have any ideas on what could be triggering this strange problem? Should I contact the Xorg developers instead?
I've decided to start contacting you since I can't reproduce this problem in others graphical environments (even gnome classic).
I'm sending a screenshot from what I see here, and my computer/system specs are:

Motherboard: ASUS P5PKL-AM/BR
Processor: Intrel Core2Duo E7500 @ 3.53Ghz
Memory: 4Gb DDR2 @ 667 Mhz
Video Card: Nvidia ECS GTS 250 - using latest drivers downloaded from nvidia.com
System: Ubuntu 11.10 32 bits

Thanks in advance.