Fwd: problem in Fedora16 with Gnome3

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RAMA KRISHNA KOPPISETTI <lonelyrams gmail com>
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Subject: Fwd: problem in Fedora16 with Gnome3
To: gnome-list gnome org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RAMA KRISHNA KOPPISETTI <lonelyrams gmail com>
Date: Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Subject: Re: problem in Fedora16 with Gnome3
To: gnome-list gnome org

Hello Olav,

If I'm set to fallback mode to off than also it was same screen.Please find the attachments of screen shots.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramakrishna

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 02:29:00PM +0800, RAMA KRISHNA KOPPISETTI wrote:
> I'm using Fedora 16 with Gnome3 but at top-panel I'm getting only
> Applications and places but not Activities. I'm unable to get windows to
> desktop and applications also not working.

It seems like you're using fallback mode. This is used when the graphics
card or the drivers are not good enough.

What kind of graphics card do you have? Can you go to system settings,
system info. Then under the graphics tab you should see if you're using
fallback mode or not.

Else, just post a screenshot.

--
Regards,