Re: Regarding development of an application for Gnome

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 19:40 +0530, Atri Sharma wrote:
> Hi Trond,
> First of all,thanks for the great idea.I'll definitely start working
> on it.
> Meanwhile,the task you mentioned is an extensive one.It shall require
> lot of research,thought and time.I am a pretty impatient specimen,and
> I am dying
> to explore Gnome and contribute to it.The integerated system is an
> idea which(i believe) shall be helpful to many,if not all FOSS
> developers.
> I think the integration project can be completed in the summer.So,as I
> work on the accounting(or similar) idea,can I do the integration
> project?

I don't really understand who you are asking.  It doesn't work that way.

If you write the code - you did it.  If you do not, you did not.

No permission or authorization is required.

> Also,can I do the long term project under Gnome?

Sure, why not.

--
System & Network Administrator [ LPI & NCLA ]
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>